Re: [WWP] Potter List Transition: PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY

From: Dennis W. Farrell (DFARRELL@ridgecrest.ca.us)
Date: Fri Apr 14 2000 - 10:32:33 PDT

Chris: you have a couple of choices.

One choice is to visit the egroups site at
    http://www.egroups.com/group/WWPotter
There you can register, go to "members", select your email address, and
change your preference from email to "daily digest". Note that you can also
change preference to "Web Only/No Mail" so that you won't even get the
digest - you'll have to go back to the site to read what you missed. When
you're done traveling, just go back and change back to "Email Message".

The other choice is for you to tell me when you want that to happen and I'll
make the change for you.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

   -- dwf (Potter Mailing List maintainer)
[I sent this to the group because I thought the answer might be of general
interest]