Re: [WWP] DOCKLINE BARGAIN AT BOAT/US

From: jckniese@francomm.com
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 04:51:30 PDT

Ted Duke wrote:

> JUST FOR INFO,
>
> BOATUS is having a sale on synthetic polymer fiber docklines. It's only good
> thru 4-17 MONDAY. I just got my flier yesterday snaillmailus. Available at a
> BOATUS store or by phone (800) 937-2628. Not available on BOATUS wesite
> store. Sounds like a bargain to me. I am going to order some because it
> always seems I need another line for something. Yes, I am a member, but no
> they aren't rewarding me for increasing their sales. <BG>
>
> #10005-12 Pack (4)FOUR 3/8" X 15 ft $9.99 and for 1 cent extra a pack of solid
> braid line
> #10006-12 Pack (2)TWO 1/2" X 25 ft $12.99 and " " " " "
>
> Ted Duke, Fairfield, Virginia
> 1990 WWP-19 #626 "The Duchess"
> (short mast-long boom)

> eGroups eLerts
>
> Post: WWPotter@egroups.com
> Help: WWPotter-owner@egroups.com
Hi Ted,
I have purchased a lot of bargains from Boat/US. I have also found a
store in NJ that often beats Boat/US sale prices. If you get the
catalog from (http://shorewaymarine.com) and compare prices, you will
find Shoreway's prices often beat B/US. If you call B/US and tell them
the prices that will beat them, they might drop their price to get your
sale. Also if Boat/US has a store in your state, they will charge sales
tax.
Bob
P19#1148
Dovie