RE: [WWP] DOCKLINE BARGAIN AT BOAT/US

From: Ted Duke (tduke@rockbridge.net)
Date: Sun Apr 16 2000 - 11:04:39 PDT

Bob wrote,

-----Original Message-----
From: jckniese@francomm.com [mailto:jckniese@francomm.com]
Sent: Sunday, April 16, 2000 07:52
To: WWPotter@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [WWP] DOCKLINE BARGAIN AT BOAT/US

Hi Ted,
I have purchased a lot of bargains from Boat/US. I have also found a
store in NJ that often beats Boat/US sale prices. If you get the
catalog from (http://shorewaymarine.com) and compare prices, you will
find Shoreway's prices often beat B/US. If you call B/US and tell them
the prices that will beat them, they might drop their price to get your
sale. Also if Boat/US has a store in your state, they will charge sales
tax.
Bob
P19#1148
Dovie
Duanesburg,NY

Bob,

Thanks,

Just emailed for a catalog and email specials. Never hurts to have another
source.

Ted Duke, Fairfield, Virginia
1990 WWP-19 #626 "The Duchess"
   (short mast-long boom)