RE: [WWP] GENOA DIMENSIONS P-19

From: Judith Franklin Blumhorst, DC (DrJudyB@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 08:09:55 PDT

I had a genoa made for me by Pineapple sails in California. The dimensions
are probably different from the Factory genoa -- I think my clew is
considerably lower. I asked for a "decksweeper", and then put a window in
it so I could see where we were going. Also, mine is fitted for the CDI.

You can see a picture of it at:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=274007&a=3836138&p=18817775

Luff 17.39'
Foot 10.89'
Leech 16.99
99sf.

It sails very well and points higher than I expected. Getting it thru the
foretriangle took a little getting used to compared to the lapper. The
timing is different for when you pull it thru. It doesn't particularly
"hang up" on anything on my boat, but I removed the cleats on the mast
because the lapper always caught in them.

F air winds, Judy B

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!