[WWP] Oz Potter

From: Slava Joukoff (shisa@ozemail.com.au)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 08:28:57 PDT

This a note from Slava Joukoff, owner of WWP Hull No.655 "QT" I am located near Brisbane, Australia, on Moreton Bay at a place called Victoria Point. I have tried sendikng this e-mail twice, but Outlook Express seems to be eating my messages and I can't wait around to find out how they were digested. Story of "QT's" travels and minot modifications will follow if anyone is interested. Question: does anyone know of any WWP's in Australia. Cheers from Down Under where fall is on its way...but it is alway good sailing weather in Queensland!
Slava Joukoff
WWP 14 - 655 "QT

Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
10% off any purchase, anytime.