RE: [WWP] GENOA DIMENSIONS P-19

From: Judith Franklin Blumhorst, DC (DrJudyB@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 08:14:50 PDT

The dimensions given by sailrite are "average" for boats with our rig
dimension. The clew heights for your particular boat depend on where your
sheet are lead. The factory dimensions work well for most P19's with
standard rigging. The sailrite dimension may not work well -- the leech may
be too tight and the foot too loose (or vice versa)

Fair winds, Judy B