[WWP] outfitting

From: Dana Lindsley (dfljhl@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 15:54:22 PDT

Greetings! I am expecting delivery of a new WWP 19 in a couple weeks
and would love to hear some advice as to what to buy to fully outfit the
boat. I don't have anything yet: no lines, no PFDs, etc. Can someone
give me a list so I can get down to West Marine (or to their catalog)
and order what I need for a maiden voyage? I'll also need some advice
on what to do to unpack the boat when it arrives. I'll be trailoring to
lakes in Wisconsin, including Lake Michigan.
Dana Lindsley
Waukesha, Wisconsin
WWP 19 ???????

Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
10% off any purchase, anytime.