[WWP] Re: Set up time

From: Lewis Baumstark (lbaum@preferred.com)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 17:39:18 PDT

 I've never timed my set-up but my wife has done it (loosely) and it seems
to take about 20 minutes from stop to splash. When trailering, I keep all
lines attached to mast, main sail and control lines attached to boom, and do
all rigging on the trailer except lowering the center board and hanging on
the rudder. After all, ease of rigging was one of the main reasons I got a 15!

Lewis Baumstark
P15
Bristol, Tn.

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.