Re: [WWP] Set up poll

From: The Fletchers (richard.fletcher@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Apr 17 2000 - 19:00:00 PDT

>From the time I pull up in front of the ramp to the time I've walked
back to the dock and board the boat is 30 - 40 minutes. I usually have
my 11 year old son with me, but he mostly watches me set up.

Dick Fletcher
P15 #667, Entropy
Raleigh, NC

Curt Westlake wrote:

> I would be interested in an HONEST poll of how long it takes
> everyone
> to get their boats rigged and in the water. So, here goes:
>
> How long does it take you to set up your Potter (This is the time
> from
> the moment you hit the ramp parking lot, until you're on your
> way)?
>
> In answering, please state the following:
>
> Single-handed or with crew helping
> 19 or 15.
>
> I'll start. I'm a 19, I set it up all by myself (literally no
> help with
> rigging, launching. The family meets me in another car when I'm
> ready),
> and my best time is 1 hour and 20 minutes. I have a feeling that
> this
> is slow as heck. What do you think?
>
> Curt Westlake
> Greenville SC
> "True Love"
> wwp-19

> High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
> Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!
>
> Post: WWPotter@egroups.com
> Help: WWPotter-owner@egroups.com

Avoid the lines and visit avis.com for quick and easy online
reservations. Enjoy a compact car nationwide for only $29 a day!
Click here for more details.