[WWP] Set up time

From: trijc@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 04:37:14 PDT

I tend to do everything as quickly as possible (can't shake the competition
thing). It takes me something less than 20 minutes to rig single handed, down
to 15 as the season progresses. I have roller furling, but I don't think
that's any faster or slower. As others do, I leave all lines attached for
ease of setup. Hitting the dock at the end of the day I'm usually on my way
home in not much over 10 minutes.
If it's real hot I do sometimes motor to a shaded spot on the water and
finish rigging there so as to catch some breeze.
Jim Harrison
P15 "Hooked"
Towson, Md.

Enjoy the award-winning journalism of The New York Times with
convenient home delivery. And for a limited time, get 50% off for the
first 8 weeks by subscribing. Pay by credit card and receive an
additional 4 weeks at this low introductory rate.