[WWP] UK Potter

From: Mark Noble (Mark.Noble@abbeycrest.co.uk)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 07:35:50 PDT

Hello,

After going on a couple of sailing holidays in England, I really picked up
the boating bug and set about buying a boat of my own. Reading magazine
after magazine, gathering information, etc , I came across the fantasic West
Wight Potter. What a great little boat!

Now I joined this mailing list about a month ago after searching the net for
more info. I really enjoy your tales of 'hooking up' and sailing around the
US. You lot don't know how lucky you are having such huge areas to sail in.

Then today, I recieved my digest number 5 and my heart sank (if you pardon
the pun). List member, Harry Gordon, asked an Australian member if his
Potter was one of the type built in the UK. Please forgive me, but I didn't
realise that there are so many types of Potter. Or that the US version
differed from the UK version.

Could someone post a list of the different types?

Thanks for your help

Mark Noble
Leeds, England.

Whatever you want, chances are you'll find it at one of the hundreds
of sites in The PointClick Network--like Disney.com, eCost.com,
FogDog.com and many more. You get paid as you shop and an additional
10% off any purchase, anytime.