[WWP] P19 Search

From: Rick Swalwell (rswalwell@medicaprx.com)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 08:23:34 PDT

Ahoy Potterheads...

I too, have done my due diligence and am number-crunching in hopes of
placing my call to IM and ordering up a brand spanking new P19. In lieu of
stumbling on a good used one in my neck of the woods, I am hoping to connect
with any P19 owners, in or near Iowa, so I can make a trip to come out and
eyeball the boat in person. Perhaps I can sweetalk my way into an actual on
the water test ride. Any takers? Thanks.

Rick Swalwell
West Des Moines, IA

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!