Re: [WWP] Set up poll

From: happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 09:32:06 PDT

Hi All.....

I would guess it takes me about 20 minutes to get on the water in my 1988
p-15 with the tilt trailer, rigging and all. i garage my boat so i think
this helps make set up simple.

Lately, though, I have been using going sailing as a good way to slow down
and get into a joyous meditative state. All too often I would find myself
rushing, rushing to leave the house, drive to the launch, set up, launch,
etc... and it didn't feel very good.

So for me the whole point of going sailing is about slowing down....:)

Ken Silverman, p-15, "Vegan Lorax", Bothell, WA

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now? With 4.4 million alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at: