Re: [WWP] In the bay area, wondering where the Potters are...

From: chris.beatty@bankofamerica.com
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 13:05:45 PDT

Greg,

Stop right there! Don't move, you are SURROUNDED by Potters! ;-)

Are you JUST South of Oakland (like San Leandro) or are you South, South of
Oakland (like San Jose)?

Alameda (when sailors die, I'm convinced we go to Alameda) is a little tricky
for the new person to get around on, but there are five Potters at Alameda
Marina. I don't know anybody that keeps theirs on the Bay. Frankly, I don't
know what slipping a Potter on the SF Bay would buy you (it's just gonna cost
ya). The alternative is to store, on the hard, with the mast up and ready to
dunk and sail. Head over there and you'll find my Deep Blue, as well as several
others. Deep Blue is a 19', but I do know of at least one 15' there. If you
want I can take you through Deep Blue (it takes a little less time than the
Winchester mansion ;-) )--Can't offer you a sail until the weekend. Deep Blue's
mainsail is having slugs installed (everyone's already tired of hearing
it--sorry, I just can't believe I went this long without them). I suppose we
could go out and motor in the estuary (boring).

Otherwise, indicate back to the list where you are, there's Potters everywhere
(most are tucked away, snug as a bug, near their owner's home).

Chris Beatty
P19, #1176, Deep Blue
Alameda, CA

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.