Re: [WWP] Set up poll

From: Dennis W. Farrell (DFARRELL@ridgecrest.ca.us)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 19:11:50 PDT

Greg: if you bolt a trailer winch to a 2" x 6" x 1' (more or less) and use
short bits of chain and chain hooks to hook the board to the aft end of your
trailer, then a sturdy eyebolt through the sill of your garage into the slab
would allow you to crank the trailer in without attaching the winch to the
garage. Just a thought.

Harry: does the first sentence set a record<G>?

  -- dwf