Re: [WWP] Sail Cover for P19

From: Tim Spofford (tims@spof.org)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 19:13:36 PDT

At 10:01 PM 04/18/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>Looking for info about sail covers. Can anyone tell me about the covers that
>IM or Boat/US sells? Is the cover from IM available in colors? I'd like to
>get one to match my tanbark sails. I don't seem to be able to talk to a real
>person at IM. Only get told that I called the wrong number or get a
>recording. Is there a phone number that I need to know about? The 800
>number tells me to call 310-674-8021 but all I get is a recording.

I called the number on the web site a couple of hours ago about, ironically, ordering a sail cover. I believe I called 800-433-4080. I did get a message saying they weren't available right now but I don't think there was anything referring me to the 310- number you got, or if there was, I didn't pay any attention. It was close to 5 pm when I called. I'll let you know if I hear from somebody in the morning. Previously when I've left a message they've been good about calling me back. I have no reason to think it will be different this time.

Win $1000 at eGroups!
Enter "$1000 Fridays" at: