[WWP] Fast Pins!!

From: Lewis Baumstark (lbaum@preferred.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 13:30:25 PDT

All this talk about fast pins, why do you folks take your stays loose? On
my 15 I take the stays loose when I winterize and put them back on in th
spring. The rest of the time the side stays remain fastened and taped. I
just kinda coil them up with the forestay and bungie them to the mast which
is secured in two homemade crutches (below the pulpit so I can get it into
my garage). The forestay came with a capture pin device so it's easy to
hook up. Is there a need to remove stays especially on the 19's?

Lewis Baumstark
P15
Bristol, Tn.

You can win $1000 at eGroups!