[WWP] Set up poll in steps!

From: Mark Cisto (mrcisto@snet.net)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 16:30:12 PDT

> Drive to boat ramp
> Drive through boat trailer parking lot
> Stop vehicle against pwc
> Apologize to PWC user for hitting his jetski
> Drive over PWC.
> Exchange insurance info.
> Snicker

Solarfry,
Do you sit up nights thinking things up? I never laughed so hard reading

your explanation. Wife and kids were watching a video and kept yelling
at me to shut up cuz I was laughing so loud! I JUST got a Potter 15
(after 9 months of looking) and have been busy getting it ready for
spring-summer and have been checking out boat ramps. As you can imagine,

checking out ramps in early spring is a bit skewed. Nobody else is
around and you start to think this is how it will be in the summer. not!

Maybe that's why your e-mail struck me the way it did. Keep us laughing.

Mark
P15 #813
Northford, CT

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now? With 4.4 million alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at: