Re: [WWP] boom tents and email for IM

From: Rye Gewalt (ryeg@vais.net)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 02:47:15 PDT

Michael:

Re: can't find the Boat Tent Pictures...... You just didn't follow the yellow
brick road far enough. It's there -- just off in a corner. Try
http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/westindia/515/photos/BoatTents/Boat_tent.htm

By the way, I just got the Bimini Installed on my 19. I bought the cheap one
from Cabellas ($149) and it looks like it will work out pretty well. I put it
on 24" sliding tracks so that I can move it over the companion way when it
rains and so I can fold it to the rear out past the rudder and outboard for
storage. It might look a little weird, but I think that's the best way to get
it out of the way. I'll try to post pictures over the weekend.

Regards
Rye

HandyM2@aol.com wrote:

> Hi! Went to thi site with out finding that folding Dodger-Bimmi Boom Tent
> mentioned below.
>
> Help?
>
> Michael
>
> << The new URL for the old WWP web site is
> <http://www.fortunecity.com/marina/westindia/515/>
>
> Harry Gordon
> P14 #234, Manatee
> Mountain View, CA
>
> >Kristin
> >
> >There was a short article about making a cockpit tent for a P-15 many
> >years ago in _Small Boat Journal_--if you'd like a copy of that, send me
> >your snailmail address and I'll send it to you. Also, there's a Potter
> >sailor in northern Ohio who had a dodger--bimini made for his 15 that
> >folded out into a complete cockpit tent. Pictures of his boat with the
> >tent installed, with varying degrees of unfolding shown, was posted on the
> >old Potter web page, the one that was lost for a while and then reposted.
> >If I can find the address, I will post it to you. >>

> Get paid while you shop!
> You also get an additional 10% off on retailers
> like--Disney.com, eCost.com, FogDog.com and more.
>
> Post: WWPotter@egroups.com
> Help: WWPotter-owner@egroups.com

Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here: