Re: [WWP] ventilation

From: HandyM2@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 06:46:38 PDT

In a message dated 4/20/00 9:29:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
erickyandc@hotmail.com writes:

<< We live in western Oklahoma and it gets very hot here but we always have
>plenty of sailboat fuel. We are thinking about adding two cowl ventilators
>on the cabin top of our 15 to bring in some night breezes when we aretrying
>to sleep. Does anyone have any thoughts about our idea or possible
>alternatives? >>

Browns books Sailing on a MicroBudget and Frugal Yachting has several good
examples plus Pictures.

Your lucky not to have blood thirsty Mosquitos out your way. My Ventilation
Schemes always requires the use of Mosquito Netting.

Michael
P19 Traveller
Columbia SC

You can win $1000!