[WWP] Free Sails/Sail Covers

From: Scott F (sfoshee@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 08:31:04 PDT

OK, I just ordered one of these, too. A free mainsail
cover ($25 shipping and handling.) The catch is that
there is advertising on the jib or mainsail cover you
get. I hope they don't make us rename our boat the
Minnie Mouse Huggies Underoo Special or anything. Who
would have thought - Kidogo with a corporate
sponsorhip!

I'll let you know how it turns out.

http://www.sails4free.com/

- Scott
P19 "Kidogo" (for now) #380
Charleston, SC

=====
Foshee Family sailing pages! http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/sail2.htmlCoconut Island Bookshelf - Scott's sailing and adventure favorites! http://www.angelfire.com/sc/fosheefamilyhome/books.html