Re: [WWP] Free Sails/Sail Covers

From: chris.beatty@bankofamerica.com
Date: Thu Apr 20 2000 - 12:27:22 PDT

I was fearful of posting that URL out there. I would encourage anyone who is
going to take advantage of that offer, to: 1) Not hold Scott or I responsible if
it becomes a "less than pleasant" business experience. 2) Use a charge card that
has a "consumer/buyer's protection" program affiliated with it. 3) Monitor your
card (if you don't already) to make certain that the right transaction is posted
to your account.

Yuk, I'm sounding more like a banker than a sailor,... phew, spit, gasp!

Scott and I both said we would report back to the group if we get our sailcovers
OK. I ordered mine two weeks ago, and Scott ordered his this week.

Chris Beatty
P19, #1176, Deep Blue
Alameda, CA

Enjoy the award-winning journalism of The New York Times with
convenient home delivery. And for a limited time, get 50% off for the
first 8 weeks by subscribing. Pay by credit card and receive an
additional 4 weeks at this low introductory rate.