Re: [WWP] P19 Cabin Fooring

From: HandyM2@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 21 2000 - 05:23:11 PDT

In a message dated 4/20/00 11:47:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
hornblower@yellowsub.net writes:

<< We would like to put some kind of carpet on Hornblowers cabin floor. Would
 like some in put as to who has what on the floor , why, and would you do
 it the same next time? >>

I personally DONOT suggest adding carpet to the P19. At least with mine I
find some water manages to slop into the floor through the Centerboard Trunk
when I am sailing in any kind of chop.

Could I suggest you check out the open weave rubber matting they sell at the
Feed Stores? I find them fairly confortable, NONSLIP under any conditions
and they can be removed for cleaning and sun drying easily.

Hopefully this message passes Grovers Signal to Noise Ratio >VBG<

Happy Sailing!

Michael
P19 Traveller
Columbia SC

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now? With 4.4 million alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at: