[WWP] PYC "Salt and Pepper" Sail, May 21, Oakland, CA

From: Judith Franklin Blumhorst, DC (DrJudyB@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Apr 22 2000 - 22:06:47 PDT

Here's a chance to sail with an "Old Salt".

If you've ever wanted to hitch a ride on a Potter, or you're a new Potter
owner who wants to sail with a more seasoned skipper, let me know! We'll
find you a place as crew on a Potter 15 or 19.

The Potter Yachters is having their annual "Salt and Pepper Sail" on May 21
on the Oakland Estuary. This is an event specially planned for prospective
owners or brand-new owners.

***RSVP by May 14*** to me with your preference of boats, description of any
special concerns (such as physical limitations or fear of heeling) or other
questions you have to me, at Commodore@potter-yachters.org

Details of our complete Sailing Calendar can be found on the Potter Yachter
Website at http://www.potter-yachters.org As always, we extend a cordial
invitation to all skippers of small or large sailboats to join us for any of
our events.

Judy B, Commodore, Potter Yachters

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now? With 4.4 million alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at: