Re: [WWP] P19 Cabin carperting of Floor

From: theodore f. boyer (freelanc@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 00:54:55 PDT

Dear Solar,
Consider indoor/outdoor carpet. I installed on 3 outside locations that are
constantly exposed to rain water no stink or mildew. I will admit that the sun
light probably eliminated the mildew possibility. Good luck, apply double sided
tape if decide to try it.

Ted-Milwaukee WWPotter19"Sea Breeze"

solarfry@aol.com wrote:

> Carpet on cabin floor gets wet, remains wet, gets mildew and after a while
> stinks!
>
> Nevermore!
>
> Best
> SF
>
> In a message dated 4/20/00 8:47:14 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> hornblower@yellowsub.net writes:
>
> << We would like to put some kind of carpet on Hornblowers cabin floor. Would
> like some in put as to who has what on the floor , why, and would you do
> it the same next time? >>

> Good friends, school spirit, hair-dos you'd like to forget.
> Classmates.com has them all. And with 4.4 million alumni already
> registered, there's a good chance you'll find your friends here:
>
> Post: WWPotter@egroups.com
> Help: WWPotter-owner@egroups.com

Enter to WIN one of 10 NEW Kenmore Ranges!
Only at sears.com