Re: [WWP] P19 Cabin carperting of Floor

From: HandyM2@aol.com
Date: Mon Apr 24 2000 - 03:23:09 PDT

In a message dated 4/24/00 3:55:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
freelanc@execpc.com writes:

<< Consider indoor/outdoor carpet. I installed on 3 outside locations that are
 constantly exposed to rain water no stink or mildew. I will admit that the
sun
 light probably eliminated the mildew possibility. Good luck, apply double
sided
 tape if decide to try it. >>

Ted, I've tried that in the cabin of Traveller. Solarfry is correct.
Outside in the wind and sun the outdoor carpet does as you describe BUT
inside the cabin of Traveller the mold and mildew is awesome.

Anybody out there have better success with outdoor carpet in there P19? If
so PLEASE post as I might have done something wrong.

I'd like carpet in my cabin but cannot survive the molds in such a confined
space.

Michael
P19 Traveller (currently with out carpet)
Columbia SC

Join Garden.com's affiliate program and enjoy numerous benefits.
To learn more click here: