Re: [WWP] Potter 15 Keel

From: MAHENDRA SINGH (msingh@inreach.com)
Date: Tue Apr 25 2000 - 18:01:17 PDT

>From #706
Bruce some Potter 15 have a center board that have a slant, the mark II's
like mine, about the 1975 to about 1978 are not straight down, nor are up
in the cabin. Ask Jerry, for some reason there are a few boats about that
time that were build different. Mine was one, and I believe that there are
others from around the same number with the same design. Gwen Singh, #706,
hope to see you at Woodard.