Re: [WWP] Potter List addressing: Your choice?

From: Bill Payne (bpayne@sanynet.ne.jp)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 13:49:27 PDT

Dennis,
I was able to stumble onto the list yesterday without too much trouble. I
think option A is most reasonable. I enjoyed the format on the web page.
however, this morning I have message in my mailbox too so I'll need to
compare them to the list to see if I'm getting duplications of thewhole
list or only selected messages.
You know, the world is still rolling as I sit at this computer?
Bill Payne
Pilgrim