[WWP] P-15 LITTLE BULKHEADS AFT

From: happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 09:39:36 PDT

Hello!

almost sounds like a childrens rhyme or something..."p-15 little bulkheads
aft"....

P-15 OWNERS: right inside the companionway, way down low, there's two
compartments just aft under the bridge deck, two storage "scoops" on
either side of the aft section of the centerboard box.

mine have "bulkheads":little walls, part of the cabin liner. They prevent
me from crawling aft under the cockpit to tighten hardware, install my
ladder on the transom. I assume they probably have something to do with
keeping the flotation secure under the cockpit.

Anybody else have these little walls? I need access aft and before i cut
it'd be nice to get some info please....thanks so much!

Ken Silverman, p-15, "vegan lorax", Bothell, WA

High rates giving you headaches? The 0% APR Introductory Rate from
Capital One. 9.9% Fixed thereafter!