Re: [WWP] P-15 LITTLE BULKHEADS AFT

From: Duncan Young (dyoung@netpipe.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 20:07:40 PDT

Ken, My "new" P-15 #2421 has the same small bulkheads you mention just aft
of these bins under the companionway. They don't hold the floatation as
that stops at least a foot back from the bulkhead. Only thing I can think
of that thet "contain" whatever you want to place there, no structural or
esthetical reason. I thought maybe we would have to put access hatches as
some have mention here to tighten bolts etc. on the transom.

Best regards, dyoung@netpipe.com