[WWP] Potter spotting

From: Bill Payne (bpayne@sanynet.ne.jp)
Date: Sun Apr 30 2000 - 02:14:05 PDT

I motored Catch 22 about 20 miles down Osaka Bay Thursday for a used boat
sale at Tonnowa Yacht Club (in Japan). Yesterday, Saturday, while walking
through the area where the dinghys sit on their trailers what should appear
before my eyes but a brand new WWPotter 15! The jet black hull sports the
moniker 'Blondie'! Where else but Japan. Anyway, it has a 3.5 Tohatsu and
was imported recently by a private party. The harboe master said it was
probably the only one in Japan...
Bill Payne
Catch 22
Pilgrim