Re: [WWP] test-sail

From: Stu Rea (srramona1@home.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 21:57:13 PDT

Judy,

     I wish I could attend. This is such a great idea!

    There are few P19's here in San Diego. Never see them advertised used and I have yet to see one on
the water.

    I have learned so much from you over the web. But I know I've only touched the surface.

    You are really an amazing technical font of information.

    I figure that 3 hours on the water with you as a mentor would equate to 10 years of trial and error and fumbling ineptitude.

    So, Judith, my wife and I would like to extend an invitation to you and your husband for a San Diego
vacation package. We could rent a slip at the Glorietta Bay Marina (across the street from the Hotel Del)
and throw you the keys to our new P-19, or you guys have the guest bedroom at our home in Ramona.
(50 miles NE of the city in the mountaiins at 1500 ft).

    If you need a getaway weekend, consider us an internet timeshare with dues paid.

    Just wanted to express our thanks for all your help.

    Stu and Tish Rea
    1654 Casteel Lane
    Ramona, Ca.

    P-19 #1155 12/99