Re: [WWP] HMS Potter 19 Manual and Specs.

From: Tim Spofford (tims@spof.org)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 04:29:17 PDT

Great!

Mine is down on my boat. I'll get down there sometime in the next couple of days and get it, and xerox (sic) it. If you'll send me your mailing address I'll send it to you as soon as I'm done.

At 10:41 PM 05/01/2000 -0700, you wrote:

>On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 05:36:14PM -0700, Tim Spofford wrote:
> > next person. (A better alternative would be that someone with the time
> > and the equipment scan it and make it available electronically.
> > Unfortunately, I have neither.)
>
>I have a high quality flatbed scanner -- I can scan it in and put it
>online on the PY web site -- only would take me about an hour.
>
> > (I suppose there are copyright issues here. Hopefully, given the age
> > of the source, IM won't get fussy about it.)
>
>I don't think they would mind. We can check.
>
>Kent
>
>--
>Kent Crispin "Do good, and you'll be
>kent@songbird.com lonesome." -- Mark Twain

Nick Price plays Chipshot.com clubs, shouldn't you? Try a
custom-fit 7-iron from Chipshot.com for only $25! 30-day money
back guarantee.