[WWP] re:re:(HMS) Potter 19 manual and specs

From: rikrok@usa.net
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 09:32:36 PDT

Hello Potterers,
  Thanks for all the dandy info.
  My understanding is that Tim Spofford will mail a copy of his '89
manual to Kent Crispin who will scan and put it online for all to see.
  The measurements I quoted for the "window shade" thing are from
memory and may not be correct. Yes, it does have a sleeve in each
end. A boom shade,hmm? Couldn't be as much fun as a boom kicker,could
it?
  I'll check with IMS on the gooseneck. From reading past posts I
suspect my Potter has the "heavy" mast. Hope I can still get parts!
Thanks, Dr Judy, for message 510(P19 forestay adjustment). That's the
kind of info I'm looking for.
  Thanks some more,
  rikrok

If you love your Mother...