Re: [WWP] teak

From: mmsailor@aol.com
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 13:42:08 PDT

Rick thanks for the reply , I have redone the teak so many times . mostlly
wit cetol and then the cetol marine, it looks good . this winter I had some
wood , oak from work that I made all new with and spent lots of time cetol,
coating over and over, thought it , they looked great and then read to never
use anything other than teak , was curious, , again thank you for the replyl
Mike ,

Do you play golf? Check out Chipshot.com to
find everything you need to enjoy the game of golf