Re: [WWP] flotation for p-15

From: SVsukoshi@aol.com
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 17:47:10 PDT

Hi Bruce:

What a novel idea. Wish I had thought of it. We throw away lots of those styrofoam 'peanuts' at work. A couple of old 'seabags' would have done the trick and would be even easier to remove than what I put in.

If anybody does this make sure you don't use the starch variety packing 'peanuts' they'll just melt if they get wet!

Bill de Ment P-15 #1044 'Sukoshi'
Eagle, Idaho

SHOPPING for DEALS? The merchants at BuyItOnline.com are offering up
to 30% OFF great gear, wear, gadgets and more, now through April 15,
2000. Real stores. Real Deals. Real Easy. Go get something great!