RE: [WWP] flotation for p-15

From: Ken Preston (preston@gencc.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 15:08:34 PDT

Not a prob. . .you roll the closure on those river raft bags and ride it
down the Colorado. . .and your sleeping bag will be dry when you get there.
The contents keep the bag "inflated" but so does the trapped air to a large
degree. They are lovely. Also work well in open top luggage racks on cars
or in the back of pickups or. . .