Re: [WWP] Some growing pains

From: Tim Spofford (tims@spof.org)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 07:58:45 PDT

On Tue, 2 May 2000 hlg@pacbell.net wrote:

> I was sailing in a sheltered residential lagoon on a beautiful day with
> no waves, wakes, or currents and only about 10 kn of wind!
>
> No, I don't want to talk about it.

I'm sure it couldn't surpass the time I hauled my Coronado 15 onto its
trailer at the same lagoon with the sail up and the sheets cleated.

I've most enjoyed reading the accounts of the FC sail, and seeing the
pictures, having lived a few blocks away (many years ago, when I could
AFFORD to live a few blocks away, which I couldn't now) and having spent
many afternoons sailing and windsurfing on the lagoon.