RE: [WWP] Genoa track

From: happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 14:58:06 PDT

Hey Ken,

where exactly are your genoa tracks mounted? I still haven't mounted mine,
trying to figure out where they should go, how far back etc... Eric
Johnson and I are supposed to go out one night and he was gonna help me
figure it out but it hasn't happened yet so...maybe you can measure yours
and let me know....
Ken Silverman, lorax-15

On Wed, 3 May 2000, Ken Preston wrote:

> Wow. Another variation. My genoa sheets cleat off at their own cam cleat
> (similar but different from the jib's)right by the aft end of the track. .
> .not entirely satisfactory either, since they're rather likely to be being
> sat on when required to run.
>
> Ken Preston
> P-15 #1063

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!