RE: [WWP] Some growing pains

From: Ted Duke (tduke@rockbridge.net)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 16:45:40 PDT

Larry,

See I told you it would be better to post to the Potter list. And confesson
is good for the soul. And if Harry still screws up after 30 years with a
Potter ..... then I have 25 more years to go. At that point I'll be 88 and my
kids probably won't let me touch the tiller anyway! <BG>

Ted

snip

Subject: [WWP] Some growing pains

Ted Duke suggested I post this to the lists, as it may be amusing if not
informative. There some lessons to be learned however.

Larry Samuels
Sea Eagle P19 545 SR
Lou. KY

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!