Re: [WWP] Some growing pains - Unmanned sailboats are fast!

From: HandyM2@aol.com
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 04:57:55 PDT

In a message dated 5/3/00 11:05:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time, solarfry@aol.com
writes:

<< Isn't is amazing how an unmanned sailboat can sail twice as fast as a
manned
 sailboat? Makes you wonder... Hmmm.... Many of us think we can swim after
it
 if we fall overboard... >>

I LOVE my Sailing Harness. Even when I have company I use it. And FINALLY I
found a use for those winches on Traveller. My friends found it hard to drag
me back aboard a moving sailboat so they used the Winch.

I got back in but blew a lot of bubbles <G>. Next time I told them to turn
into the wind and let me find my own way back.

Michael
P19 Traveller
Columbia SC

Do you play golf? Check out Chipshot.com to
find everything you need to enjoy the game of golf