Re: [WWP] P-19 jib sheet loads

From: Mac Davis (mcmd@innet.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 12:09:50 PDT

Hi Scott:
300 pounds for winds up to 25 knots. The formula which depends on the
density of air, square of the windspeed, and sail area is usually reprinted
in the West Marine catalog under West Marine Adviser - sheet loads.
Remeber, that, if you have the sheet turning through 180 degrees you have to
double the sheet load to get the block load.
Hope this helps,Mac Davis
Kelpie, WWP19#804
Aripeka, FL