[WWP] Glad to know I am not the only one.......

From: Kristin Hammit (ispania@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 14:05:01 PDT

I just wanted to put this out to everyone who has been posting on the
sailing mishaps/I learned about sailing from that type of threads: THANK
YOU!!

I got my Potter in Nov of 99 and have not got out on it nearly as much as I
would have wanted to. However, when I do go out I feel so intimidated and
any little snafu or miscalculation makes me feel like a pure idiot.
Speaking only for myself, I appreciate the more expert in the clan for
telling their stories. I know it makes us newbies feel better about our own
"near hits and misses".

Kristin Hammit
P15 Maria Kristina
Dallas, TX