[WWP] Any Potter 15 sailors in Indiana?

From: Brian sweany (brian_sweany@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 21:33:38 PDT

Hello all. Some of you might already know me from my frequent posts
to the Trailer Sailor. I own a '90 Seaward Fox, but due to a new job
and a second baby on the way I'm thinking of simplifying and
downsizing to a Montgomery or Potter 15. I know plenty about the
Montgomerys, having toured their new Nor'Sea digs and looked over
every square inch of the boats. I am admittedly a big fan of the
lapstrake look and consider Lyle Hess (designer of Montgomerys,
Falmouth Cutters, and a host of others) to be one of the true legends
of shipbuilding. Even so, the beachability, affordability, and look
of the P-15 isn't half-bad, not to mention the shear comradery of
you "Potter people" is downright endearing.

To make a long story short, I was wondering if there are any P-15
owners near Indianapolis, Indiana. I'd LOVE a test sail if at all
possible.

Get your money connected @ OnMoney.com - the first Web site that lets
you see and manage all of your finances all in one place.