Re: [WWP] HMS Potter 19 Manual and Specs.

From: tim s (tims@spof.org)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 15:13:52 PDT

Kent. I retrieved and made a copy but the address you sent me is
locked up on a hard drive with no computer attached to it. That's
not an insurmountable obstacle but it would be easier, all things
considered, it you'd simply send it again?

Thanks.

--- In WWPotter@egroups.com, Tim Spofford <tims@s...> wrote:
> Great!
>
> Mine is down on my boat. I'll get down there sometime in the next
couple of days and get it, and xerox (sic) it. If you'll send me
your mailing address I'll send it to you as soon as I'm done.

> At 10:41 PM 05/01/2000 -0700, you wrote:
>
> >On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 05:36:14PM -0700, Tim Spofford wrote:
> > > next person. (A better alternative would be that someone with
the time
> > > and the equipment scan it and make it available electronically.
> > > Unfortunately, I have neither.)
> >
> >I have a high quality flatbed scanner -- I can scan it in and put
it
> >online on the PY web site -- only would take me about an hour.
> >
> > > (I suppose there are copyright issues here. Hopefully, given
the age
> > > of the source, IM won't get fussy about it.)
> >
> >I don't think they would mind. We can check.
> >
> >Kent
> >
> >--
> >Kent Crispin "Do good, and you'll be
> >kent@s... lonesome." -- Mark Twain

Join Garden.com's affiliate program and enjoy numerous benefits.
To learn more click here: