RE: [WWP] Motor Theft

From: Sayer, Chris (ChrisSayer@StratfordGroup.com)
Date: Mon May 08 2000 - 15:21:42 PDT

Gee... instead of fixing the impeller on my Nissan, maybe I ought to wipe it
down with some ArmorAll, and park the boat while I take a very long dinner
after my next sail on the estuary....

If anyone working for my insurance company is reading this, I am just
kidding.

Chris Sayer
P15, #2380, Akala
San Jose, CA