[WWP] Potter Mods?

From: Joseph Bailey (joseph@knoxy.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 16:52:48 PDT

I have recently joined the list as I have also ordered a P-15 with the
Popular options package and a compas. I have a couple questions for the
list and if they are addressed elsewhere, then by all means point me to
the year or month in the archives.
1. How is a portapottie used in the p15? How is privacy maintained?
2. Wiring for electronics/lighting- is there any guidance available?
3. I live in Missouri but want to continue sailing in the winter, is
there any information about NewOrleans sailing?

I have sailed a Snark Sunchaser II, an O'Day 17, and a CAl 22, is there
anything I should be especially mindful of when placing my Potter in the
lake for the first time?

Any advice is greatly appreciated, Joseph.