[WWP] Motor

From: Finnbp@aol.com
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 13:24:15 PDT

Hi All
On Monday I tried a honda 2hp on my boat and found it to be all I need. So am
going to sell my nessan 5hp with 3gal tank that sits in the cockpit almost
like new have burned about 3gal of gas in the 2years I have had it. Am asking
$800.
Bruce Appling
p19#966 Sea Dragon
Monroe,Wa
PS Just found out that a fellow here in Wa. is making a bearing oiler for
boat trailers it goes on like a bearing buddy has a window in the end so you
can check the oillevel no grease to pump just add gearoil and if you did get
any water in you could see it before it was to late. I am getting a set for
my trailer and will let every one know how they workout.

Bids starting at $7 for thousands of products - uBid.com