Re: [WWP] Baby Stays

From: solarfry@aol.com
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 07:36:58 PDT

In a message dated 5/10/00 6:07:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
DrJudyB@pacbell.net writes:

<< I'd be curious to hear from others how far the mast can swing sideways on
 their P19's. >>

Before I adjusted the baby things (I refuse to call them stays as they are
really shrouds) my mast tip would sway from one beam end to the other while
going up. Thats about 6' or 3' to each side. This did not affect the mast
base.

Best
SF

Double your manufacturer's warranty on all computers,
home appliances, and electronics AND win up to $500
towards your purchase!