Re: [WWP] P-15 Galvinizing the keel

From: happy life skills foundation (hapilife@efn.org)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 08:54:23 PDT

Hello Tony!

Alas, another proud member of the 1988 potter club and the cheapo painted
centerboards.

I plan on having mine done also. I haven't done it yet since we are
planning on moving OUT of the Seattle area and I figure anywhere else it
will be much easier and cheaper to have the work done! (ha ha ha!).

Seems like an easy job: launch the boat on your lawn, step the mast, tip
it over and secure, slide the cb out.

Harry probably could tell you about his re-do on the cb. and it's on the
potter yachter website also...a NUDE centerboard!
Ken Silverman, lorax-15

On Thu, 11 May 2000 alaspina@gloryroad.net wrote:

> Hi folks. In my crazy effort to fully update my 88 P-15, I've
> decided to have the keel galvinized. Has anyone attempted this and
> have any experiences to tell? Tony

> Win $500 at freewarranty.com!
> Click Here:
>
> Post: WWPotter@egroups.com